As soon as you know your expected arrival time, please let us know by text, email or phone.
Identification: Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in.
Security Damage Deposit: A Room Security/Damage Deposit of CAD $150.00 is required at Check-In. This will be collected as a cash payment, or by e-Transfer. Your Room Security/Damage Deposit will be refunded in full by e-Transfer within 24 hours after you Check-Out, subject to an inspection of the Room & Property
Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
- SMOKE FREE B & B ROOMS: At The Dewberry Homestay B&B we must consider all our guests who come to stay with us, especially the Non-Smoker and those who are sensitive to smell or allergic to cigarette smoke. All our rooms are smoke free. Smoking or Vaping is not permitted in The Dewberry Homestay B&B at any time. Guest who do smoke or Vape can smoke or Vape out doors at designated locations. If it is determined or found that a guest is or has been smoking or Vaping in The Dewberry Homestay B&B Guest Room you will be charged a $250.00 cleaning fee to your account.
- No Children Sorry but we have no setup for children at this time. This is an Adult B&B only.
- No Pets - We currently have one dog and two cats we can not take any more your pets not allowed.
- Prepayment policy - Reservation payment is made when booking room, we will send you an invoice via our Pay Pal Account or you can send us an e-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Address - Our Address 16519 79A Avenue NW, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5R 3J2
- Check-in - From 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM or by special arrangement
- Room Key - Room Keys will be issued to you when you arrive and once your booking has been paid for on or before check-in date.
- Check-out - by 11:30 AM or as agreed. We will be happy to store your luggage if needed. Room Keys must be returned to us before you check out.
- Lost Room Key- Should you loose your room key please let us know as soon as you can. Lost Key Fee is $25.00
- Breakfast - A Complimentry Full Breakfast from 7:30 am to 11:00 am is included during your stay and will be served in the kitchen. Our Breakfasts offer enticing, health-conscious options from our menu. Please alert us of any dietary considerations.
- Candles - As required by law, Edmonton Alberta Fire Code, and for the safty and security of our guests, we are unable to permit the use of open flamessuch as candles, etc. in any guest rooms.
- Payments - at location may be by cash, credit card through our Pay Pal Account, or e-Transfer
- Optional meals - are not included in the total cost and are payable during your stay.
- House Keeping - Please hang wet towels on towel racks on the back of your door or closet door to dry. Do not leave on the beds or floors or you can put them into the laundry basket in your room.
- Guest Laundry: - From time to time our Guests need to have some laundry done. The Dewberry Homestay B&B will do your Laundry when requested by the guest. Just let the host know that you need laundry done. Place your laundry into the laundry basket that is in your room for the host to pickup. The cost to do laundry is $5.00 per load. Wash and dry only. Note: The Dewberry Homestay B&B and the Hosts will not be held responsible or liable for any damages to your laundry what so ever.
- FREE CANCELLATION - up to 7 days before arrival. After that, cancellation means 50% of the reservation price is refunded. From the day of arrival, No refunds are provided.
- NO SHOW - Guest that do not arrive on Check-In date will not receive a refund of any kind.
- Internet WiFi - Wifi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Parking - Free parking is available on site on our driveway if there is room or on the street in front of our home (reservation is not needed).
- Garbage - removal and cleanup at a rate of $35.00 per hour. This amount will be deducted from your room damage/security deposit.